St. Cantius Church: 825 N. Carpenter | Framed "Chicago Style" Art Print
Sale Sold out
Regular price $74.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Life near the Chicago Ave. Blue Line stop can rarely be described as serene; the 6 corners of Milwaukee, Ogden and & Chicago buzz & grumble at all hours. However, beneath the din of highway hungry commuters, the bells of St. Cantius Church harmonize with gritty song of River West.
When the hourly bells chime, I've often caught my eyes lifting skyward from an otherwise concrete view. I painted this watercolor from a neighboring rooftop as the sun set west of the expressway.Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia